Do you want to recover data from HFS+ Volume on Mac Mountain Lion? HFS+ partition is well known file system used to store data on Mac system. It is very safe and secure in terms of storing files for long period of time. It is much similar to the the primary version HFS file system but it is more advanced and enhanced. Although it is very safe and enhanced but unfortunately it is not completely free from data loss issue. There are many unexpected reasons which can cause loss of data on HFS+ file system.
The Most Reasonable causes of data loss situation from Volume:
- Human Error: Accidental deletion, unintentional formatting, abrupt system shutdown, power surge, etc.
- Corruption issue: You may lose your data from HFS+ partition due to corruption in master directory block, catalog files, header part of the volume, etc.
- Logical Error: OS malfunctioning, Hard drive failure, virus attack, any problem while creating or deleting partitions, etc.
Possible Ways to Recover Data from HFS+ Volume on Mac Mountain Lion
Check trash folder for your lost files
Restore Backup files to retrieve all your data easily
Use Disc Utility with FSCK command to get back your data
Try time machine backup in order to restore your data
But if non of these are good enough for you and you are still unable to access your data then you can go for Undelete Mac Software. It is ultimate solution for any data loss situation. Does not matter what the cause of data loss is but it can retrieve all your data easliy. It is fully capable to recover data completely from any file system such as HFS, HFS+, HFSX and HFS wrapper file system. It enables you to recover any files easily. Therefore it is recommended to use Undelete Mac Software to recover data from HFS+ Volume on Mac Mountain Lion.
Lets Have a Look at the Prominent Features of Mac Data Recovery Software
- Very easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge
- Enables selective data recovery
- Does not change original names of files
- Provide preview of all recovered files
User Guide for Undelete Mac Software
Step 1: Launch Mac Data Recovery Software on your Mac Mountain Lion.
Step 2: In this step you have to select the drive where the recovery process is going to be done.
Step 3: Now choose file type to recover your lost files.
Step 4: Here you have the select the scanning option to recover your files.
Step 4: In the end browse the location where you want to save your recovered files.